United by a passion for space and communications
- 25+ years of experience in creating fast growing successful organizations
- Serial entrepreneur who has generated US$2.1 billion in shareholder value
- Founder, Esprit Telecom PLC, the first pan-European telecommunications operator, which IPO’d (NASDAQ-ESPRY) and was acquired for ~€1B
- Founder Telco Communication Group, Inc., which IPO’d in 1997
- Co-founded the International Space University in 1988
DAVID CHAMBERS, FOUNDER & CTO
- Extensive experience in the satellite and telecommunications industry
- Worked in business development and techno-economic roles at satellite operators Teledesic and Inmarsat
- Advanced polymer and composite materials industry background
JAIME GAMELL-RIERA, DIRECTOR REGULATORY AFFAIRS
- 25+ year experience as with strategic positions in telecom industry
- Worked for both telecom service and equipment vendors
- International experience in Europe, USA, Middle east and South America
- Has worked with governmental organization on strategic and regulatory planning
CARLOS GARDELLINI, DIRECTOR, PAYLOAD DEVELOPMENT
- Extensive experience in satellite design and engineering and has worked project management for entrepreneurial space and telecom companies.
- Has held senior posts at the Space Development Company, MicroSat Launch Systems and Esprit Telecom.
- Member of the technical staff at Hughes Aircraft, where he designed equipment that successfully flew on three Space Shuttle missions.
THOMAS A. OLSON, DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- IT business systems engineer and analyst in the Communications, Aerospace, and Publishing sectors with over 30 years of experience
- Serial entrepreneur and a co-founder of Esprit Data and CMD Services
- Project management lead for NewSpace Business Plan Competition, a project of the Center for Space Commerce and Finance