Avealto is a high growth utility business leveraging
a high altitude (20 km in the stratosphere) telecoms platform
- 8-meter vehicle test flight in Black Rock Desert, Nevada, USA.
- 11-meter vehicle test flight in Black Rock Desert, Nevada, USA.
- Rapid Autofill System Developed.
- FAA issues airworthiness certificate to 28-meter Avealto test vehicle.
- 1st test flight of 28-meter vehicle completed.
- Development of outer envelope & inner cell.
- Material strength and permeability testing.
- 16-meter subscale vehicle testing.
- Calibration of autopilot and control systems.
- Initial vehicle design & R&D completed for commercial WIP vehicle.
- Final subscale vehicle test flight (prior to full scale vehicle fabrication) with a newly built 17-meter (56 foot) vehicle to be conducted under the supervision of the UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
~ 50x lower capex than traditional Satellites
~ 10x lower cost per Gbps
~ 10x lower latency
~ Quick deployments and upgrades
Founder of 2 unicorns in the telecom sector. Pioneer of the NewSpace Industry – co-founder of the International Space University. Walt Anderson has operated successful telecommunications companies in United States, Europe and Asia. He is dedicated to closing the digital divide.